New Years Resolutions Book Tag
I found this tag at Jenniely. I wasn’t tagged, but this tag seems so fun!
1. An Author You’d Like To Read That You’ve Never Read
Paul Tremblay. I have A head full of ghost that I hope to read this year.
2. A Book You’d Like To Read
OMG this cover is amazing!!
3. A Classic You’d Like To Read
I need to read Sense and Sensibility for a reading challenge, but I also want to read The Woman in white by Wilkie Collins (I adored The Haunted hotel), and maybe The turn of the screw.
4. A Book You’d Like To Re-Read
Probably the one that gaves the name to my blog: Fortunately, the milk by Neil Gaiman.
5. A Book You’ve Had For Ages and Want To Read
I have a lot of book for ages… I say I Dodici (twelve) by Jasper Kent.
6. A Big Book You’d Like To Read
7. An Author You’ve Previously Read and Would Like To Read More Of
Cat Winters!!! I want to read all her books!! *insert fangirl scream here*
8. A Book You Got For Christmas and Would Like To Read
This Christmas I only receive one book (after my request) and it’s The Alienist, with Luke Evans (hi darling) on the cover. I need to watch the tv series and read the book too!
9. A Series You Want To Read From Start to Finish
I never finished reading The Gardella Vampire chronicles by Colleen Gleason. I purchased all the books (5) some years ago, but I stopped reading at the second book. I don’t know why, because I love this series and Colleen Gleason is one of my fave authors!
10. A Series You Want To Finish That You’ve Already Started
I received just today Silvertongue by Charlie Fletcher, the last volume of the Stoneheart Trilogy, so I really want to finish this series! I had to buy Silvertongue in english because they never translate the last book in italian. ç__ç
11. Do You Set Reading Goals? If So, How Many Books Do You Want To Read in 2018?
Absolutely! In 2018 my goal is 90, but I hope I can reach 100 because I have *cough cough* too many book on my TBR. *cough cough*
12. Any Other Reading Goals?
Done! Have you read one of the books above?