Hello and welcome back! Christmas is passed, have you received books? I received a lovely Pj, so comfy!
Now, let’s begin with the list of the best and worst of 2018 with the Top 5 Movies/Tv Shows that I watched this year:
5) The Good Cop: you already know that I love Josh Groban, and this crime/comedy series is lovely. You can read my review here.
4) Aggretsuko: how lovely is Retsuko? I love her, this series is so funny, and I see myself a lot in the main character. And now there’s the Christmas Special episode too!
3) Errementari, The Blacksmith and the Devil: have you read my enthusiastic review of this horror movie? It’s fantastic and really underrated.
2) Loving, Vincent: this is absolutely a masterpiece, an incredible work of art that needs to be seen in HD. And the music is heart touching.
- The Lizzie Borden Chronicles: Christina Ricci is amazing as Lizzie Borden in this miniseries on Netflix. I loved everything: the costumes so rich and beautiful, the history and the locations, the mystery, the acting of all the actors. Definitely the best TV show I have seen this year.
Bonus: Violet Evergarden.
This anime series is so sad and heartbreaking, with beautiful scenarios and landscapes. However, it’s really slow and the ending is…a sort of cliffhanger? I need answers!!
And these are the best movies and shows I’ve seen this year! What are your faves?