Hello readers! I’m coming back with this lovely recap tag made by Faith. Go and check this great blog!
Like Faith, I will count books read from September to the end of November, feel free to adjust it.
Just a little note: I will be in London for my Christmas Holidays until the 30th of December, so I will post all my “best or worst of” in the new year!
- Which book can you not stop thinking about?
This book was so good, adventurous and heartwarming. I also love the interaction with the author on Twitter.
- Which book would you rather have not read?
Circe was a big no for me, and this experience has ruined a little my memories of The song of Achilles.
- What genre did you read the most?
I’ve read lot of horror during autumn, thanks to Halloween.
- Which book surprised you the most?
Mirror Mirror is a short horror story that has creeped me out. Just what I want from a horror book.
- Which book disappointed you the most?
I waited months for reading Island of the dolls, I was so curious about this creepy island, but this series is really disappointing.
- What was your favorite cover?
- What was your favorite fall/autumn release?
I don’t follow the new/recent release, so I really don’t know.
- Which books did you plan on reading, but you never got around to?
I really wanted to re-read Harry Potter (the illustrated version), but I didn’t find the time! ç__ç
- Which books do you plan on reading in the winter?
The cover of Greenglass house is perfect for winter, right?
Tag done! What are you planning on reading in winter?
Tell me in the comments, and a Merry Christmas to all of you! ❤