Today I’m here to share with you my reading resolutions for this year. I know I’m late, sorry!
- Reading at least 100 books: in the last month, a certain type of anxiety has risen in me. I own a lot of books, most of them are to be read. So this year, I want to read at least 100 books, but I’m planning on reading between 8 and 10 books per month, so I hope to reach 120 by the end of the year.
- Reading the older books on my shelf: some of the books that I still need to read are with me from at least 3 years, so before I went to live in my current home. I’m a little ashamed of that.
- Finish some series: I have a lot of series I need to finish, like The Gardella chronicles and The Three Musketeers trilogy.
- No more genre that I don’t like: in December I finally decided that I don’t want to try to read genre that I didn’t like in the past, like sci-fi. I have tried and I have failed, and now I’m tired. I will eventually read the older books that I already have, but no more than these.
- The 26 books for the A to Z challenge: I’m participating in the A To Z challenge, and I need to read 26 books with specific titles. I’m so excited!
- More classic, more non-fiction: in the past years I accumulated a lot of classics I want to read, and last year I think I read…0. Well done, Diana! I discovered that I really like non-fiction books, and I added a lot to my wishlist, so I hope to read it more this year! I began with Bedlam that was bad, but now I’m reading All That Remains and it’s so good!
And these are my resolutions! What do you think? Do you set a goal on Goodreads?